Enjoy Medieval Denbighshire

  • search

Site 14

Llandrillo

Church of St. Trillo

A circular churchyard and a very old yew tree indicate an ancient foundation. The church was restored 1887 -8, and a spire added to the tower of c.1500. A rare early eighteenth century ‘hooded’ tomb can be found in the churchyard.

Open Saturdays in July - August 10.00 am - noon, serving coffee.

PubShopPost OfficeCafe/restaurant/eating place other than pub

Back to top