Church of St. Beuno
Though lavishly rebuilt in 1880, with a spired tower, St. Beuno’s still displays a fine carved late medieval ‘wagon roof’ and other ancient woodwork.
A late 16th century timber framed house (with some features dating from the 14th century) was discovered during renovation at the Rose & Crown public house in 2000, the medieval woodwork is now visible for external and internal inspection.
A key is available for the church.
Rose & Crown open usual licensed hours.